We are open for appointments that can only be done in-person, and we continue to be available by telephone and Medeo video conference for consultations to reduce the need for in-person contact. Please contact our front desk at (604) 531-3915 to book your appointment.
Please be patient with us as we make our way through providing care for all those that lost appointments due to COVID-19. Our primary focus is the safety of our patients and staff, which means lots of extra precautions during care, meaning we can look after fewer people.
Whether you are coming in person or joining us for a telehealth appointment, please help us by coming prepared with your patient history form. Two versions are available, one which can be printed and completed by hand, and the other which has fillable fields and can be typed and saved. Fillable PDF forms work best in Adobe Reader. If you’re having issues with another application (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari), please try opening it in Adobe Reader.
If you’re coming in person, please bring a printed copy of your form. If you are joining us on Medeo, please attach it to your conversation with our office staff on Medeo.
In-person safety protocols
Pregnant women are considered to be at high-risk for COVID-19 complications. Before your visit to our office, please review our COVID-19 procedures:
- Please come by appointment only.
- Stay home if you feel ill, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- Please bring a mask if you have one. If you don’t have one, we will give you one.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you arrive and leave.
- We do not accept cash for uninsured services. Please bring your credit or debit card.
If you’re having a telehealth appointment, our office staff will send a Medeo invite to the email address you provide. Follow the link in your invite to create a Medeo account in advance of your appointment, so our office staff can send you forms and any other information.